Dentist Hills District
Need A Family Dentist In The Hills District – Welcome To Infinity Dental Care!
Based in Winston Hills, Infinity Dental Care is a family and cosmetic dentist serving the people of the Hills District. We use the latest technology and training to provide leading-edge treatments to all our Hills District patients. So if you are struggling to find a dentist in the Hills District who can meet all your family’s needs, then why not consider an appointment with Dr Jack Yang and the team today?
Infinity Dental Care – Who are we?
We are a full-service family dental clinic in the Hills District offering a comprehensive range of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments for all. But in addition, we also offer a variety of services and treatments that many Hills District dental centre doesn’t.
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Surgery (we’re only one of 8 dentists in the whole of Australia to perform this cutting-edge technique)
- Computer-assisted Root Canal Therapy
- Digital Dental Implants at our Digital Implant Centre
So whether you are considering the latest digital dental implants, seeking a children’s dentist in the Hills District to take care of your child’s first dental visit, or need advice on discreet aligners such as Invisalign, Hills District patients should know that we can help.
Dr Yang and the team invest heavily in both training and technology to deliver the very latest dental services to patients. These are treatments that are more convenient, more comfortable, and in many respects, safer. This is why people come from all over the Hills District and beyond to undergo treatment.
About Our Dentist in the Hills District – Why Choose Us?
While extensive treatment options are one reason why you might want to choose us over another Hills District dentist, why else would you hop in the car and travel any distance when you could be seen by another dentist right on your doorstep?
Experienced in-house professionals
Aside from our highly-skilled general dentists we also have experienced in-house dental practitioners and experts for extra assurance. These include:
- An experienced prosthetist who is able to recreate lifelike crowns, bridges and dentures
- A sedationist who can carefully control correct levels of sedation during minimally invasive or invasive procedures.
- An oral surgeon who can carry out anything from emergency work through to wisdom teeth extraction